Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Saintz, Kenji Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Saintz, Kenji 2-13 Orihime Inoue Saintz, Kenji 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Saintz, Kenji 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Saintz, Kenji I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

4 posters

Saintz, Kenji

kenjisaintz
    kenjisaintz

Saintz, Kenji Empty Saintz, Kenji

Post  kenjisaintz Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Name: Saintz, Kenji
    NickName: THe Youngest Captain-Commander(LOL)
    Visual Age: 26
    Division: 1st Division
    Appearance: Kenji appears as a man apparently ranging from 20-26 years of age (Human terms).

Kenji's hair is colored of a grey shade, and it is a somewhat spiky or rosy hair but the bangs still drop down to cover his right eye. His hair is pretty much long. He has red eyes, which always have a lonely expression. He has a fair skin color. His zanpakuto is dangling from his belt, which he attached using a strong rope.

His captain's haori is worn just as others do, only that it is fashioned like a cape, much shorter than the normal haori, having only a length that shows the insignia sand above.

Personality/Backround

Personality: Kenji is the cold and serious type of guy. He isn't about being comical or humorous at all, though he still treats obvious jokes as something you shrug off your shoulders. Most of the time, he doesn't show regards of the emotions of those he confronts, but he occasionally displays his own set of emotions. Although, he almost always doesn't let these "useless emotions" to get in his way. This in turn, makes him a merciless opponent capable of killing without remorse. He is also, a rude person; He instinctively makes rash comments in trying to destroy the dignity or pride of a person, and on rare cases as an enlightenment--like proving someone wrong. Still, he respects those who are powerful and confident, as such, when faced with that kind of opponent, tries not to misjudge.

Also,he is the type of person that uses tactics and strategies in a fight. He has a great understanding of things because of his hidden nature of trying to find out how they work, or how they turned out like that. Still, some of these things he learns about are deemed insignificant or useless to him by his own accord. He follows by his own set of philosophies and beliefs regarding to them as 'his principles', and regards the principles of others as stupid or incomplete. He likes talking about his own understanding of things, and sometimes of the others, while most likely trying to find a way to wrong the reasons of those people. He always fights for these beliefs, or with these beliefs in mind.

His 3 basic principles or philosophies include:

1. Treat life as a challenge, and everyone you do not know as an enemy.

Kenji will never take life for granted. As such, he values it's challenges greatly, as it is the one that shapes life. Also, he will not trust anyone, even if that person was the only person in the world who is trustworthy.

2. I will never know everything, not even most of life, but I will try to.

Kenji acknowledges himself that life is not an open book. It is something that you must examine for enlightenment and for you to know the things you must. It is something that will only present you opportunity, but never a straightforward reward.

3. Do not die with honor, but live with dignity and pride.

Kenji is not one of those honorable beings that will fight and die as a hero. He will by all means, try to survive any battle, take all chances to win and survive with his head held high.

Other things

Amongst other things, Kenji loves playing musical instrument, especially the guitar. It gives him a sense of harmony in life and also requires him to understand the concept of the instrument himself, much to his amusement.

Personality Flaws

A thing about Kenji is that when he cannot actually understand how things are happening or even the powers of his enemies, he gets frustrated and starts doing plans and ideas that are not worth the effort and could only get him in trouble.

Backround:
    Spoiler:

Role-play Sample:
    The RP Sample included in the Spoiler is from one of the threads in another Bleach RP site. This is how I usually RP. Note: Me being a captain-commander is non-existent in the sample, and there might be some names that might be unfamiliar.
    Spoiler:

Zanpactou

Zanpactou Name: Nagare (Roughly meaning Current)
    Zanpactou Look:

Spirit Manifestation: Unclear whether a man or woman, his zanpakuto spirit appears as an entity made up of only electricity; albeit appearing as blue to sky blue lightning shaped lines forming a human body, and is constantly glowing and silver glow. A notable feature about his appearance is its only distinguishable human cosmetic--its blue eyes. Other parts of its body, just like its toes and fingers are formed of a lightning-shaped lines.

Inner World: His inner world is a pitch-black area with brights dots from miles away. Similar to outer space, only- it is much more of a void. These stars symbolizes Kenji's progress in gaining the truth he wants to learn. At first glance, it would seem that you we're standing on an invisible surface, but once you take a move, a tile made of lightning would appear on that particular place, and disappear once you step out.

Sealed State: His sealed zanpakuto appears as a katana, approx. 65 cm. with a silver colored guard. It's handle is colored silver as well, and has a thin rope, attached to it, just under the guard. The length of the rope is about 10cm.

The blade has black and white markings along it, randomly placed; shaped like large slashes, with one end larger and the other end as small as the tip of the blade.

The sheathe somewhat has the same color of the metal, copper.

Element: Electricity

Release Command: Ryuudou (Roughly translates to Flow)
    Shikai Look: Kenji's shikai appears as two different equipments. A single, silver colored Katar on his right hand, and a silver colored metal glove on his left. The katar and glove is made both made up of silver--an element of high conductivity. The katar's blade is shaped like a large triangle, with the larger end stuck to it's handle connected to each other with two metal bars of a blue shade--also made up of silver and with another bar perpendicular to the other two, being the actual handle itself. This provides offense.

The glove meanwhile, is a silvery-metal glove extending from his arms up to the middle of his fingers, except the thumb. He can use his thumb to reach for a thin silver wire that extends to 5m. This wire is also very strong and will not easily break. This glove provides the defense with the wire being additional offense.

Shikai Ability: Nagare's ability is to create electricity, allowing him one electricity generation per post, which Kenji could release or allow to flow in different ways. The electricity is always generated on his Katar. The electricity is generated by gathering his reiryoku on his katar, and then converting that reiryoku into electricity.

NOTE:

Once released, a discharge of reiatsu appearing as flash of electricity covers Kenji's right hand. Then-- A large discharge of electricity is released. It can damage any opponent on a close-range from Kenji, about 2 meters. Though the discharge cannot affect those who are aware of the oncoming electricity. This discharge is only for the initial release, and is not accessible again.

Techniques:

Seisei(Generate):

After releasing his shikai, the actual electricity generation will not begin. Kenji must first use this ability. Only then will the generation of ability be continuous.

This ability uses Kenji's reiatsu and accumulates them into his katar, and then after collection transforms these reiatsu into electricity.

This lets Kenji generate the electricity to be used in battle. For every post, it allows him to generate electricity. Once a generation finishes, Kenji must use the formed electricity first before he can transform his reiryoku into electricity again. (Meaning he can only do it once per post.)

He can only usethis once every post right after use of the generated electricity. It drains his reiatsu and after about 18 posts will not allow him further usage.

This ability only allows him to generate the electricity. Kenji could hold the charge as long as he doesn't use it.

The voltage generated by this is about 200V. With the internal resistance of the Katar by 1 ohm, the resistance is also equal to 200Amperes of current
    will flow to the object as of Ohm's law, V=IR. But into a note, humans with dry skin have about 100,000 ohms of resistance, and when wet/open about 10,000 ohms. In calculation, the total amount of Amperes that would actually enter the body of the enemy is
    a. For dry or closed skin
    2mA
    b. For wet or open skin
    20mA

NOTE:

The reason why I increased the voltage instead of decreasing is because I considered the resistance of the object being hit, most notably the body of his enemy. Since it is more than 10,000 ohms, via the equation of Ohm's Law, V=IR; I derived the equation I is equal to V over R. Meaning a 200 voltage of electricity and a 100,000 ohms of resistance will be equal to a maximum current of 2 ohms. If I decreased the voltage, it would weaken this ability greatly and will not be ideal for actual use in battle.)

Second Ability:

Rikou(Discharge):

This is the only ability that allows Kenji to actually discharge, release or let the current flow to another object.

Although there is no need to state the name to use it, Nagare told Kenji the name of the ability for it to become more precise. It allows Kenji to let the current flow from his shikai by touching the object with it.

Enemies’ that touch the katar will let the current flow to the body; this also holds true with objects of conductivity except if they are not conductors. If an object receives the current, it is possible for the current to transfer to another object/enemy. The electricity is not visible. Also, it will only travel on contact.

This ability will never affect a non-conductor. Also, as long as he has the electricity with him he will slow down by 1/4 his normal speed.

This second ability is active so long that the electricity is continuously being generated.

For every tier higher than Kenji, 2mA is subtracted to the 2mA or 20mA depending on the circumstances.

The reason that the electricity is formed on the katar is so that once the enemy has an exposed wound, the current will be able to travel at its highest point.

Also, the current will only travel if the object hit is a conductor, mainly metals and the human/shinigami body.

This ability will only let the electricity flow if the object is actually touched.

The real purpose of Kenji’s shikai ability is to put his analytical skills and strategies to good use. He uses these to make battle plans ortactics against his enemies, using his surroundings and his insights for practical use. This is where Kenji’s true strength lies.

Cooldown/duration:Technique 2 is dependent on technique one, and the power used by tech 2 is actually from tech 1. For every post, it allows Kenji ONE electricity generation, and can only generate electricity for up to 32 posts. Kenji must wait for at least 15 posts until he can use his ability for another 13 posts. 16(wait) posts for 15(replenished), 17(wait) for 17(replenished) and 18(wait) for 18(replenished) and so on.

Bankai Name: Jinkourai Nagare (Artificial Lightning Current, roughly)
    Bankai Look: Once his bankai is released, his katar and glove will spark electricity for about 2 seconds. After which, a strike of lightning will shoot downwards and hit Kenji, creating an explosion. Every enemy around the area will be blinded for a short while, and when their sights return they will see that they are inside a dome, about a 500m in diameter. The dome is sky blue in color and electricity is visibly flowing around it. Kenji’s glove and katar will disappear, but it will be replaced by a sword similar to his sealed zanpakuto.
    BanKai Ability:Kenji’s bankai ability is to manifest all of his electrical current around the dome. The dome’s border contains the negatively charge electrical charges with the air and ground as positively charged.

Techniques:

First Ability: Hiraishin
    (Lightning Rod)

Kenji’s first step is he will use this ability, Hiraishin, to specify a target which would act as a rod. Anyone Kenji touches with his hand will become a rod. An enemy touched will have a lightning shaped seal on his right palm.

Second Ability:[b]
    Tokkan (Lightning Strike)

Kenji’s purpose of this ability is to manifest lightning strikes from anywhere around the borders of the dome. For every post, Kenji will be able to use his mind to specify an area which the lightning will come from. This means that a post after using Tokkan for the first time will grant him one lightning strike. He could place it anywhere around the borders of the dome. If he specifies it to be somewhere above, the electrical current that is visibly forming the dome will accumulate in that area and then fire once all the current has been collected. This allows the enemy to anticipate where the lightning will come from. Only an enemy that is a rod will take damage. Kenji will also take damage if hit by his own lightning.

NOTE:

The lightning is not powerful enough to kill in a hit, but it is strong enough to hurt and sometimes cripple an enemy. Again, Kenji’s real strength lies in his battle tactics, not in the actual force of the weapon he wields. Though, due to extensive training, Kenji has developed his lightning so that a direct hit from the bolt may be lethal.

[/u]Final Ability[/u] Denkiyouryou (Capacitance)

The dome shrinks as Kenji’s own lightning shaped seal appears on his forehead. The dome then engulfs Kenji, as visible electrical current manifest around his body. During this state, his body will glow a blue aura with electrical sparks appearing around him.

Kenji’s final ability condenses the dome into his body. This grants him a slight increase in speed. Also, every slash he makes are embedded with electrical current, thus he has an unlimited amount of current, but can only travel from his sword to his enemy.

He can only use this ability for about 12 posts, after which his bankai will transform back to shikai, and will not grant Kenji any electrical ability. He will also be exhausted after use.

Cooldown/duration: The whole bankai technique, unless if Kenji uses Denkiyouryou, is available for about 30 posts.

Kido: Rikujōkōrō
    Kido Type: Bakudou
    Number: 61
    Effect: Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.

Kido: Hyapporankan
    Number: 62
    Effect: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

Kido: Hyapporankan
    Number: 81
    Effect: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.[27] This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.

Basically, he uses Bakudou more than Hakudo, but he is known to be able to use both as proficient as the other, and in all levels of skill and number.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Saintz, Kenji Empty Re: Saintz, Kenji

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 pm

it doesn't seem you followed the template when it came to the zanpactou... the char sheet is good but i couldn't understand half of the techniques you put in so i couldnt really tell if its godmod or not...
    kenjisaintz
    kenjisaintz

Post  kenjisaintz Sun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Well, I did follow it, but I added bits of tiny info like the spiritual manifestation. As for my skills, your the first person not to understand, so I don't really know what to edit or say. Mind telling me what's confusing you?
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 16, 2010 1:02 pm

im just gonna let the other admins look it over
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 pm

cheers he shoots he scores, approved
    Ryukai Viranesh
    Admin

Post  Ryukai Viranesh Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Hmmmm, Kenji I read through your post and I was very impressed, although you still haven't changed the last word so I should deny this.......but I'm in a really good mood, so Approved. Thank your lucky stars ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:30 am