Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Tenrai Raiden Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Tenrai Raiden 2-13 Orihime Inoue Tenrai Raiden 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Tenrai Raiden 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Tenrai Raiden I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

3 posters

Tenrai Raiden

Tenrai
    Tenrai

Tenrai Raiden Empty Tenrai Raiden

Post  Tenrai Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 am

Shinigami

General Information

Name: Tenrai Raiden
    NickName: Tempest of the Soul Society, Storm of the Seireitei
    Visual Age:20's
    Squad: 8th
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Despite the picture he has ocean blue eyes and the captains attire.

Personality/Backround

Personality: Tenrai is a normally calm and collected person. He appreciates nature and often doesnt like those who destroys it. He likes sitting in the rain and watching it, which some think is odd. He is polite and seems extremely kind. However he can have a temper when provoked. However he seems to have some control over himself.

Backround: After he died Tenrai was reborn in the Rugonkai district. He went to the shinigami academy and graduated with top marks. He was skilled at Kidou as well as Zanjutsu. He possess some talent in Hoho and he joined the 3rd Division under the Detention Force.

After about 100 years in the Detention Unit and becoming more powerful, Tenrai became skilled in Hoho and later was promoted to 3rd seat of the 2nd division. It was around here he started training for Bankai. About 50 years later Tenrai has mastered his shikai and was transfered to the 6th Division. He remained in that division for another 50 years before he was transfered to the 8th division.

In his stay in the 8th Division he attainted Bankai and soon became captain of the division, where he still is now.

Role-play Sample: It was raining in the world of the living. Captain of the 8th Division, Tenrai Raiden was swimming in a lake when it began raining. It started off slowly...Once Tenrai felt the initial rain drop Tenrai swam to the egde of the lake and sat down looking up as the clouds began to possess the sky. For the next few minutes he looked up into the sky, just staring at the storm that was brewing. He seemed at ease looking at it.

Next to him a girl materialized only for him to see. It was his zanpakuto spirit. "What is it about storms that relaxs you so much?", she asked him before she looked up at the sky. Like him she instantly seemed at ease looking up. "Its a trait we both seem to share...I dont know if we have the same feeling, however whenever I look up at the raining sky...It just makes all my troubles go away", he said to her. She nodded in agreement. "I guess that just shows how close are bond is", she said smiling at him. Tenrai returned the smile. "It seems like the rain washes all the troubles of the worlds away", he said before another shinigami approached him.

"Raiden-Taichou...a hollow has appeared..please hurry", she said to him. Tenrai looked at her zanpakuto spirit as she disappeared. *If only the rain truely did make it all go away*, he thought before he got up and got ready to fight the hollow.

Zanpaktou

Zanpakto Name: Enrai Arashi (Distance Thunder Tempest)
    Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenrai on Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Tenrai Raiden Empty Re: Tenrai Raiden

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon May 17, 2010 5:29 am

Looks good. Approved
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin