Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} 2-13 Orihime Inoue Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} Empty Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 am

A figure was sitting at the steps in the shadows on the Vizard base, the sun above shifted and changed direction to making the shadows vanish as the dark figure was revealed, it was none other then Shinji Hirako the Vaizard leader. You could tell it was him, by the outfit he wore by the orange collar shirt, with brown pants and tie, he was just sitting on the bottom step with his sword in one hand and his cap in the other spin around his finger, a bored sigh came from his mouth didnt even said a word, he sits back looking up at the sun in a bored state.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Mon May 17, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} Empty Re: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 9:20 am

Lisa sits in a chair reading one of her adult magazines. She looks at Shinji out of the corner of her eye knowing how bored he is. "Hey Shinji want to read one of my magazines or something? I have plenty you know?" She turns to the next page and unfolds the centerfold knowing Hiyori would gripe if she where present.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 9:33 am

Shinji glances over at Lisa, who is up to read her dirty magazines like she always do. "As tempting as that sounds Lisa...But I would have to pass on that" Shinji said in a bored and lazy tone, he was always like this but today he was even more bored then he was before
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 9:37 am

"You always say no Shinji, but you know you want to read them. Or is it you'd rather see the real thing? Although I doubt Ichigo would let you see Orihime that way, I think he likes her anyhow. " Lisa looks at Shinji knowing he is likely to say something pervy. Although she figures he is likely going to be too lazy to do anything like that, she knows he might surprise her someday.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 am

Shinji scratches his head "I have no interest in Orihime anymore, and of course I would rather see the real thing, " he said as he hovers forward putting his arms on his knees looking up at the sun with a dull look "I rather look at the real thing then look in some dirty magazine" he stated as he would never look at a dirty magazine
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 9:54 am

"Well if you don't want to Orihime anymore who do you want to see? Is it anyone I know? Please don't say Hiyori that little troll would be more annoying than ever before. So why not, tell me who the lucky girl is?" Lisa turns the page again after folding away the center fold wondering who it is Shinji would like to see naked.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 am

Shinji layed back scratching his face, in a seem annoyed way "Actually it can be any hot girl really, I dont care who really the real reason is to see the real thing" he said closing his eyes putting his cap over his face as he stated that it could be any girl he know
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 am

"Would that include me Shinji? Lisa looks at Shinji wondering if he is serious about not caring which female he sees naked. She walks in front of him without the magazine and looks down at him curiously.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 11:57 am

Shinji lifts his hat some looking at Lisa standing in front looking down at him "Of Course Lisa, I wouldnt lie about something like that" he said as he blinked a little seeing she got up from the statement he made earlier, "Why would it matter Lisa you dont even like me that way" he bluntly said as he lets his cap fall over his eyes, putting his hands behind his head
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 12:04 pm

"It isn't that I don't like you Shinji, it's just I thought you were joking when you once said you loved me. Although I suppose love is a fleeting thing for you considering you said the same thing about Orihime. So if I showed you what I look like, would it be here or somewhere more private?" Lisa knows Shinji will probably jump at this chance, and if he does she'll make sure he doesn't forget it any time soon.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Shinji raised his cap on his head looking straight at her "Well to be more honest it would have to be private Lisa since its just me and you and nobody else, and yes love is a fleeting thing for me I say to pretty girls only, if I was more serious you would know" he said as he looked up at the sun
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Lisa sighs "So Shinji pick a place already.If ti keeps you from being bored than lets get ot it already." Lisa waits for Shinji to pick where it will happen.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Shinji looks at her, he gets up grabbing her hand walking into his room, that he stays in to sleep or whatever. "Okay here we are" he said as he closes the door behind
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Lisa starts slowly taking off her school girl uniform while watching Shinji to see how much of his boredom goes away. She keeps going until she is wearing nothing but her glasses. "So does this kill your boredom Shinji? Or do you need more than this?"

OOC: if this goes lemon change the title to say private Shinji
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Shinji sits down in a chair in front of her with his hat on his head, he sees her striping until nothing was on but her glasses "Hmmmm I'll admit it yes it does.......But I might need more Lisa" he said as he smirked a little, he pulled her onto his lap
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

"I see, somehow I'm not surprised really. I figured that would be the case and I already planned something based on that." Lisa starts by taking off Shinji's hat and slowly removing his shirt. She knows this is going to be more than Shinji probably expected.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Shinji looked at her giving her a deep kiss, as she takes his shirt off. His hands roam around her naked body feeling every curve "Well I knew it might come to this"
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm

"You always say that sort of thing Shinji." Lisa likes the way Shinji has his hands roam around on her body, the kiss wasn't bad either. She moves Shinji to his bed and starts removing the rest of his clothes. She climbs on him and rubs his chest with her hands gently.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Shinji was lead to the bed, while the rest of his clothes was removed by Lisa as she climbs on top of him "...I know I always say that....but this time I meaned it honestly" he said as he began to grope her breasts massasing them softly
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm

"That's a surprise, how long do you think this will last?" Lisa runs her hands through Shinji's hair, she likes being groped by him. She rolls onto her back making sure he is pulled on top of her.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Shinji was pulled in top of her "How long do you want it to last Lisa?" he asked as he kisses her neck down to her chest, probably wondering if she wanted as bad as he did
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Tue May 18, 2010 5:59 am

"Long enough to make sure you never forget this day Shinji." Lisa licks Shinji's nose and starts kissing his neck, she also rubs his back and gently claws at him. Wrapping her legs around Shinji's waist Lisa gets Shinji in position and smiles.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 am

He feels her legs wrap around him tightly seeing she wasn't going anywhere, he look at her kissing her deeply pushing his tongue in her mouth, as his hard manhood pokes, sliding up against her entrance
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Tue May 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Lisa kisses Shinji back and loosens her legs enough for him to position himself better. She even helps guide him into position allowing him to enter more easily.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Shinji continues to kiss her deeply for a few more seconds, as he thrusts his manhood slowly into her going all the way in with out no sign of hesitatiion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:25 am