Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Back at home Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Back at home 2-13 Orihime Inoue Back at home 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Back at home 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Back at home I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Back at home I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Back at home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Back at home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Back at home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Back at home I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Back at home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Back at home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Back at home I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Back at home

Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Back at home Empty Back at home

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Fri May 21, 2010 12:53 pm

It was the end of the day, as the citizens of the city walked through out the city in anticipation, Ichigo was the one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other scrathing his head with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its been so boring " he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time when he met a shinigami in this area.

He looking around the city, seeing all the lights and cars it was one busy day, he sits on a bench leans back as his head lifts up and looks at the sky, Ichigo looks above about the city seeing alot of things, birds chirping, cars honking, it was just a regular day in the city "Its been a long day since I went to the SS" he thought to himself as he back his arms back of the bench, kinda kicking back from a hell of a day. He looks a far and sees a family acrossing the street, his face soften up which kinda reminds him of his family when he was a little boy when his mom was still alive.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Back at home Empty Re: Back at home

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri May 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Orihime sneaks up on Ichigo putting her hands over his eye playfully. "Guess who?" Orihime forgets to try changing her voice as she asks Ichigo to guess who she is.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Fri May 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Ichigo smiled as all of a sudden his eyes was covered by a pair of hands, he heard a voice. He smiling chuckling a bit, he recognized that sweet soothing voice from anywhere, he touched her holding her hands some sort "Let me guess Inoue Orihime?" he answered as he smiled
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm

"Kurosaki-kun your good you figured it out in one guess." Orihime smiles and goes around the bench to stand in front of Ichigo. "So Kurosaki-kun is there anything you want to do right now? See a movie, take a walk or maybe even hang out at an arcade?"
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Fri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Ichigo smiles then kinda shocked that she just asked him out like that in front of him, with no hesitation "Um....we can take a walk " he answered smiling getting up
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat May 22, 2010 5:59 am

"Kurosaki-kun what's wrong you seem sort of shocked? Friends hang out with each other all the time don't they? That's what we're doing hanging out right?" Orihime wonders what is going through Ichigo's mind since as far as she knows he doesn't see her th way she wants him to. So she isn't going to try making him see her that way, she wants him to get there on his own.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sat May 22, 2010 6:31 am

Ichigo looks at her with a smile but a bit nervous on the inside "Well its just that I thought you wanted to go out with me or something which had me nervous but since you said you wanted to hang out as friends, Im not nervous anymore" he said smiling
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat May 22, 2010 6:41 am

Orihime's face takes on a slightly saddened expression, but she goes back to being her normal self. "It's okay we were, but we aren't dating or anything so it's not a problem Kurosaki-kun. Who knows maybe someday you'll decide who you want to date. just make sure she'll trreat you right okay Kurosaki-kun?" Orihime seems a little nervous when saying that to Ichigo regarding girl friends.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sat May 22, 2010 6:47 am

Ichigo looks at her seeing her expression, he moves behind her quickly pressing his chest on her back, wrapping his arms around her lower stomach pulling her back to him their faces touching "Inoue I already decided" he said smiling
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat May 22, 2010 6:52 am

"You did Kurosaki-kun? Well I hope she treats you right, if not I'll...... The world is mine. I'll make everyone be nice or they'll have to... Oh crap it's a gun. Run away Kurosaki-kun." Orihime weirds out as normal, but this time she does it in front of Ichigo.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sat May 22, 2010 7:39 am

Ichigo looks at her weirding out as always, he needed to put a end to this before anything happens. He takes ahold of her face with both hands then kisses her softly holding it for a few seconds "I chose you silly"
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sun May 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Orihime is surprised by Ichigo grabbing her face with of his hands and kissing her. She blushes and goes weak in the knees causing her to almost fall down into a kneeling position. She looks into his face happier than ever before. She starts kissing him back wraps her arms around him.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Tue May 25, 2010 4:00 am

Ichigo smiles as she starts kissing him, when she got happy he got happy. He wraps his arms around her waist enjoying her lips against his, it was the best thing that could ever happen, he pulls back slowly breathing a bit "So what should we do now?" He asked
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue May 25, 2010 9:13 am

"Anything you want to Kurosaki-kun. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up from it." Orihime lays her head on Ichigo's chest and sighs happily with a dreamlike look on her face.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Ichigo strokes her hair softly, smiling "If you think this is a dream, then its your dream so therefore I am yours and you get to do of whatever you wanna do since its your dream"
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed May 26, 2010 11:44 am

Tsubaki emerges from Orihime's hairpins and smacks her in the head. "Your not dreaming dumb ass, now kiss him again and go somewhere already!" Orihime blushes and kisses Ichigo again. "Can we get something to eat Kurosaki-kun?"
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Thu May 27, 2010 11:11 am

Ichigo kisses her back passionatly, he loved this moment from the start "Yeah we can Inoue" he said leaning his forehead on hers smiling
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri May 28, 2010 7:55 am

Orihime smiles "Where should go Kurosaki-kun? There are so many places to eat at, what would you like to have?" Orihime is hoping Ichigo will walk with her as they discuss where to eat.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Fri May 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Ichigo holds her hand, walking with her "How about we eat at your house Orihime?" he suggested smiling at her
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

"Um okay Kurosaki-kun, but I would have to buy something to make though. Today is the day I normally buy groceries, I suppose I can do that now since I ate almost everything already. Lets see I can get more bean paste and some wasabi powder, or maybe I can pick up some leeks or butter beans?" Orihime thinks about what she should buy, although everything she mentions might make Ichigo think again about eating at her place.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 am

Ichigo stomach drops at the thought of what she might make "Ok I dont care what you make as long im with I'd be fine with" he said smiling kissing her cheek
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sun May 30, 2010 10:06 am

Orihime sees Ichigo's face turn maybe a bit green. "Well I suppose I could get what you would like to have Kurosaki-kun? But you would have to help me get everything okay? I want to make food you will eat and be happy with after all, so lets go buy groceries so I can make us a meal." Orihime tries to put a serious look on her face and only looks a bit goofy.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 am

Ichigo chuckles at her face a little "Ok I will help you don't worry, I have no other choice but to help my girlfriend out" he said smiling linking his arm with hers, "Let's see curry sounds a bit good right now" he suggested
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:39 pm

"Kurosaki-kun I'll get what ever you want, after all the whole point is to make something you want to eat. I am happy as long as you have the meal you want most." Orihime smiles and wraps her arms around Ichigo's left arm.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 am

Ichigo nudges his forehead with hers closing his eyes smiling "And I'm happy that as long you stay by my side" he said kissing her nose as they walk along the sidewalk with her hugged around his arm, they finally made it to the marketplace, "I wonder what should we put in it pork or beef?" he asked thinking

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 pm