Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Takayanagi Rechek Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Takayanagi Rechek 2-13 Orihime Inoue Takayanagi Rechek 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Takayanagi Rechek 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Takayanagi Rechek I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

3 posters

Takayanagi Rechek

Takayanagi Rechek
    Takayanagi Rechek

Takayanagi Rechek Empty Takayanagi Rechek

Post  Takayanagi Rechek Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Name:Takayanai Rechiek
    NickName:Demon
    Visual Age:18
    Squad:13
    Appearance:He has green hair that he keeps tied up to make it short. When he releases the tie on the back of his head his hair goes down past his hips. When you notice what he is wearing underneath his captain uniform. He is wearing a black traditional suit. It is layered with a top of black silk. Underneath the black layer is a layer of gold colored cotton. Underneath the cotton is a silk white. This is usally what he wears so he has at least some protection from his opponents. He wears a square rimmed glasses that seem to always sit on his nose when he talks to someone. His pants match his top with black layer on the outside and so forth. His shoes are like any old captain shoes. His eyes are a light brown color.
    Spoiler:

Personality/Backround

Personality:Takayanagi personality is more of a older man then that of a teen. He is always serious when it comes to his work. He is always walking around with his head in the books. He treats other the way they treat him. He loves to fight to let off steam. But when he is in a good mood he will not fight someone just because he wants to fight. He always protects his squad and fellow captain. If it ever comes down to hit he will fight to his last breath to protect the people he loves and cares about.
    Backround:
    Academy: Takayanagi was enrolled in the academy by a captain that said he was ready. He began his training with a zanpaktou. He excelled in his sword to sword combat. But when it came to kido he was Never defeated. He always surpased in his kido and attacks. He finally passed the class with straight grades he was the highest achiever in his class.

Squad 13 training: He was told he was put into this squad for being able to us his kido well, but also because he had the strength and quality to be in this squad. His first training was today. He was to go and fight some fake hollows they had set up for them to fight. They arrived at the scene their captain said there's a fake hollow with your name on it. He dispersed them to go look for the hollows. Takayanagi found his name on the back of one. But he saw something strange it was eating something and the fake hollows do not eat.
    Squad 13 hollow encounter: It was a real hollow.. Takayanagi couldn't believe his eyes that he had laid eyes on a real hollow. He was frightened but he knew he had to fight, secretly he prayed ion his head for the captain to come save him and not have to fight but he knew this was all just a dream. He ran at the hollow to fight it. The hollow swung its tail knocking him into a tree. It came charging at him. He blocked off the hand of the hollow by slicing at them with all his might. He knew this fight was point less and continued to fight back. He knew it wasn't long before he had no more energy. Takayanagi was focusing on the hollow then lost site of it. the hollow appeared beside him and bit his shoulder. Blood squirted every where from takayanagi. The hollow came charging at him. He threw his sword up through its mouth killing it. The captain arrived as he had slain the hollow. The captain called the medic to come and heal him.

Squad training: He continued to train under the squad for years and years to come. He always helped the others out when they needed it. He was sitting reading one day when his captain came and sat down beside him and looked at him. "I won't always be here so when my day comes i want you to step up and take my spot thats why im asking oyu to be my lt. Takyanagi looked at him like he was crazy. But the captain smiled and said come with me we are going to train you.You already know oyur shikai so ima teach you bankai.

Bankai training: The captain walked into a small room like area that was full of rocks. Here is the place his captain told him this is where you will train. Stab the doll with you Zanpaktou and we will see what your spirit is. He stabbed his sword in the doll and out came a girl with a black one piece out fit. and a sword on her waist. Her long pink hair went down past her waist she wore a ribbon in her hair that was the same color as Takayanagi. She has green eyes and is always wearing gloves. He stared in amazement as he saw his Zanpaktou for the first time. She reached out her hand and thousand of swords appeared. "My name is Reoka if you wish to use me then you must find the right sword. The two of them battled on until day time. He finally found the sword and was able to slice her. He had one and learned the name of his sword. He was proud of himself and so was his captain."Now what is the release phrase for your blade my friend listen to it and find out what it is" with these last few words he walked off.

Role-play Sample:Zilo had told Sei and Icarus, That he would be on the top of mount fuji waiting for them. On his way to the top Zilo was looking around for them and noticed something strange on the side of the mountains. Zilo looked around for ledges that he could reach for to make it across. Zilo looked down and saw that it was a long drop to the bottom. His toes where starting to get cold. Zilo pulled out his sword and noticed that the sun was out in the Reflection of his sword and Zilo Sighed Perfect this is just what i need is this snow getting mushy and slick.

Zilo stuck his sword into the side of mountain. He started to chivvy across the edge. He could feel that one error and Zilo would fall of the side of the mountain. Zilo looked down for he had a fear of heights. The bottom was below him all Zilo could see was the white snow stretching into a endless gap. He took a big gulp and continued to go across the ledge. Zilo made it to the other side. the sun was shining on the other side of the mountain but not this side. That is why Zilo had seen it as a black shadow.

Zilo sighed it was a waste of his time and effort. Zilo started to climb back up the mountain. I hope those two don't make it before me. Zilo felt the Ice under his foot cracked and he slipped. Zilo grabbed a ledge and looked down. The snow seemed to continue to fall. Zilo heard a slight cracking in the ledge that he was holding onto. Zilo decided to stab his sword into the mountain again. He pulled back and tried to stab but hit ice. Zilo was stuck there was no where he could go. Zilo then started to pull himself up struggling.

He managed to pull himself up the mountains ledge. Zilo looked around and saw that there was nothing there. He started to climb again this time reading the mountain sides and ledges. He pulled him self up all the way this time. Zilo could see was the snow stretching up the mountain. Zilo was closer to the top.The clouds started to block the sun. Great now i can deal with the melting snow turning into ice. He looked at his sword Zilo had almost forgotten that it wasn't really a good one. He had left this original sword at the lodge.

This sword was a little bit rusty and had a few crack and dents in it. When Zilo noticed that it was a little rust and dented he saw his shoes where worn out from this climb. Zilo wiped his face with his shirt that was a white color. When you looked at how Zilo was dress and from away it would look as if he was part of the mountain. Zilo started his climb once again. When he finally got to the top he laid on the ground with his arms and legs held out in a V shape. The snow was soft almost like a cushion but it was wet. Zilo finally put his sword back in the sheath he had looked around and sighed once again it seems he has gotten here before them. It was a good sign for him he could rest. Zilo started to close his eyes slowly slipping into a endless dark void. He fell asleep peacefully and quietly. Now it was up to them to make it he was done for now.

Zanpaktou

Zanpakto Name:Reoka
    Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance:Takayanagi Rechek Buster
    Element:Darkness
    Release Command:Rise from the shadows Reoka
    Shikai Look:Takayanagi Rechek Lyricandswords029
    Shikai Ability:It allows the users strength to get stronger and his speed to be faster. It really had nothing to do wit a kido attacks it just increased his over all power.
    Bankai Name:Shara Reoka
    Bankai Look:Takayanagi Rechek UC1258
    Bankai Ability:Increases my speed and strength by 15x
    Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:She sometimes can be hot headed. But she loves to read books. Though she can't read them she goes inside Takayanagi head and looks at what ever hes reading. She is kind a sweat when you treat her master with respect but if you mess with him she won't hesitate to kill you.
    Cooldown/duration:duration 5 post cool down 9

Kido

Shō (衝, Thrust)
    Pushes the target away from the caster.[33]
    Incantation: Unknown

Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning)
    The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from
    their finger.[34]

Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning)
    Electric current flows through any object the user touches and
    is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with
    the object the current runs through.[35]

Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire)
    Fires a ball of red energy at a target.[36]:
    Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all
    creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and
    pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
    ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")[36]

Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)
    Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar
    manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.[37]
    Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of
    wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this
    sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
    ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に僅かに爪を立てよ!")[38]

Haien
    (廃炎, Abolishing Flames)
    Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a
    target completely when it makes contact.[39]

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
    (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
    Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy
    resulting in a truly enormous explosion.[43][44]
    Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void
    before it could hit him.

Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin)
    Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then
    pierced by dozens of energy "spears," lacerating the one inside from
    head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common
    magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the
    Spanish Inquisition. The spell is very difficult to use, as even Aizen
    could only unleash a third of its power without stating the particular
    incantation, when he used it on Sajin Komamura. [45]

Last edited by Donvest on Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Takayanagi Rechek Empty Re: Takayanagi Rechek

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Approved, but you need one more approval before you can rp. However the head admin does have the right to revoke approval if he feels it necessary.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 am

Looks good, but before i approve just need to make sure, you didnt put a bankai ability, does that mean your bankai gives you no new abilities aside from the strength increase all bankai give? or did you just forget?
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Fri May 28, 2010 6:37 am

Approved

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:27 am