Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) 2-13 Orihime Inoue A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open)

Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) Empty A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open)

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 am

Kurai sighed softly standing atop of the largest building in Karakura town & looking down studying the area. Afew cars were driveing down the road eaither going to a late-night shift, or headinmg home for some well-needed rest. She soon looked up to the sky studying it & the beautiful moon. As peaceful as she felt, her heart felt heavy. Was it something she forgot? Was it just the fact that she was truly a vizard? Did she want to go home? These thoughts rambled through her mind as she watched the stars twinkle in the sky. She wondered at nights like this if she even belonged in the world of the liveing. Haru was at home with her grandmother & her GiGai probally sleeping. She hoped that now a large hollow or arrancar would show up, just so she would have something to do. Even if it was another shinigami; she did not care. The moon's light reflected off of her blue eyes in which looked bored, the light wind made her long hair, which was put down completely without a rubberband holding it up & swerved to the side of her almost 6 feet long. She never cut her hair, even when she was born. Alhough, she liked it like this. She consitered going down to a tea shop to get some green tea or something; but she really did not care. All she knew is that she needed to find something to do, fighting, talking, or otherwise, she was just bored as hell; & that's what peeved her the most.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open) Empty Re: A Beautiful Moonlit Night(Open)

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 11:37 am

Kaji was walking home from a day of walking around the city, he'd of been home by now, but he fell asleep in the warm afternoon sun and had woken up not thirty minutes ago,he stopped as he sensed the reiatsu of a shinigami nearby, or at least he thought it was a shinigami at first, until he sensed a fragment of hollow intermingled in it, he himself would not have noticed it if his own reiatsu wasn't the same. he pumped out his own reiatsu so she could sense it, allowing the hollow side to be sensed openly with the shinigami side and continued to walk down the road wondering if she would follow or not.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Kurai gasped slightly senceing the shinigami's relatzu close bye & reached inside her cloak soon pulling out a siler necklase with a small silver rose pendant hanging from it, & on that pendant a large black stone. She slipped it around her neck & immedatly her relatsu dissapeared. It didn't feel like a humans, shinigamis, hollow, nip. Nada. Nothing could be senced from her. She looked down seeing the shinigami & instantly noticed he was purposly showing her his spirit energy. "DimWit..." she said softly before she turned on her heel & began running the other way, yes she was bored, but she was not about to get into a fight with someone she did not know. She soon jumped from the building with her orange hair whipping widly behind her & landed on another, not knowing that the direction she was going was turning abit & heading towards the shinigami.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Kaji felt her reiatsu vanish amongst the millions in the city, "huh must have spooked her" kaji was thinking as he continued to walk, until he spotted her on a rooftop coming his way, he instinctively shunpoed up on the roof to join her, "i don't want to hurt you i just want to talk, its been a while since one of our kind has come to this city. he said as he held his hands up showing he meant no harm
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Kurai continued to jump along the roofs & gasped slightly senceing him move right infront of her, & with her last landing from her hop she jumped backwards flipping afew times then falling to the ground from the side of the building. She soon landed with a soft thud & quickly began to dart from the ally then high in the sky. She sat with her legs crossed & looking to the moon. She sighed gently brushing her fingers through her long hair in which was almost like a rope hanging doiwn from where she was.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Kaji watched as she completely ignored him and jumped backwards falling and then rising again high into the night sky. he was annoyed that she ignored him, but decided to take a less sudden approach and began to make his way up to her stepping on air as if there was an invisible staircase. as he reached a spot ten feetaway from where she was he tried talking to her again, his reiatsu returning to its normal level,"have the voices started? or is it farther along?" he asked keeping his voice kind and warm
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

She sighed softly hearing him as she stared at the moon the soft wind blew her hair & cloak lightly as she closed her eyes saying, "What..?"She did not mean to sound rude as she said this, just cureious. as much as she wanted company, she did not want to be followed for it. She sighed gently opening her eyes & looking back to the moon studying it again, finding nothing else much to do other than that, she continued to stare at both it & the stars wondering what the shinigami was going to do.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 30, 2010 5:02 am

" as i said before i want to talk to you about what you are, because you dont seem to know yourself, i however do, as me and you are the same" kaji said as he took a slight step forward once again letting more of the hollow reiatsu out, while still keeping the same level of output, he wondered why she was still allowed in Soul society, and the only conclusion is they haven't found out yet, if he was right, he would envied her, allowed to stay while he and his family were outcast.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sun May 30, 2010 5:13 am

Kurai quickly turned her head to him abit angered by what he said. Her long hair swayed with the wind as she did this she studyed him over saying, "What I am? The same? I do not even know you." she snapped at him abit angry that she even brought up something that had to do with what she was. Even she herself was not proud about it, but it was how life went on, even when she was alive.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 am

kaji sighed slightly as he looked at her, "Yes were the same, you knowing me has nothing to do with it, there were vizard around long before i ever became one, ones i knew nothing about, i know you are one, i felt it in your reiatsu before you cloaked it, it was faint but it was there. kaji said as he took another step closer, he decided the best way to convince was to show her, he held his hand up and and black reiatsu formed into it, solidifying into a white mask that looked like a wolf. he held it up so she could see it.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sun May 30, 2010 6:11 am

"Don't say that!" she yelled covering her ears. She hated to hear that she was a vizard. She allready knew it, but she just hated the fact. Point blank. She avoided looking at his mask, she didn't want anything to do with it. She shook lightly beging to stand up & holding her arms she began walking away again. "Nanjii..."(No more...) she murmered slightly trying to get the thought from her mind.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 30, 2010 6:25 am

"fine but when they find out, and they will, seek me out, i can help you" he said ashe dropped his mask letting it fall to the earth where it shattered and dissolved. he turned in the opposite direction took a few steps and dropped back to the earth below landing without a sound and continued his walk home.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sun May 30, 2010 6:51 am

Not adknowlageing what he said she shook her head slightly then look down to the necklace that was around her neck. She knew now that she had to continue wereing it, or else other shinigami, if watching carefully, could tell that she was a vizard, just like the man had said. She held her head for a moment looking up to the sky then walking forward with her head down, looking at Karakura town below her & trying to forget the fact of what she truely was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:36 pm