Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Looking over Karakura Town Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Looking over Karakura Town 2-13 Orihime Inoue Looking over Karakura Town 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Looking over Karakura Town 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Looking over Karakura Town I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Looking over Karakura Town

Genesis
    Genesis

Looking over Karakura Town Empty Looking over Karakura Town

Post  Genesis Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Genesis would be standing on the tip of a very large tower looking over the twon with a smile on his face,he never really looked at the town at night,but it was claim and peaceful for now,so he just watched over it.His eyes were closed but he was aware of what was going on by the flow of the wind and clouds in the area Gen was claim and cool while he waited for something to happen.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Looking over Karakura Town Empty Re: Looking over Karakura Town

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 am

Kurai hummed lightly walking down a street with Haru in her arms. She loved to be out in town at night, to feel the cool air, to see the moon & stars, at made her feel happy. Haru jumped from her arms almost in a moment & began running down the sidewalk leaveing Kurai behind. He turned his head towards her & shouted, "Catch me if you can Kurai!" then continued to run down the sidewalk. She wore a white shirt with a picture of a chibi panda on it, & light blue jeans. Her hair was put up in long pig tails that probbed almost to her hips, & began waveing in the wind as she ran to try & catch Haru. "Come back here~!" she shouted laughing abit. But Haru continued running, also laughing.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:25 am