Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 2-13 Orihime Inoue Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only)

Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only)

Post  Kaji Mikoto Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm

kaji loses his balance as nel wraps her arms around his legs, he falls backwards again, smacking his head off the ground, harder than last time causing his vision to blur and his ears to ring, and the room to feel as though its spinning
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparring an adventure in the buff (literally XD, private Kaji and Neliel only)

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Mon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Neliel hits her head as well, having less distance to fall. She is a bit disoriented but she clears her mind and sits on Kaji's chest grabbing his legs at the knees. She tries to pin them at her sides and get her legs under his arms so she wrap her feet over his face if possible.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

When kaji regains his senses, he finds that nel is on his chest, so he reaches up and grabs her arms at the elbow and pulls on the trying to pull her back and get her to let go of his legs,, if he succeeds he will try to roll the over so that he's on top of her
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 am

Neliel Decides to lean forward enough pull Kajis legs with her. She looks into Kaji's face knowing he can try something and licks his nose playfully. Even if it allows him to pin her she wants to have a little fun with this.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 am

as nel leans in and licks his nose kaji, rolls so that she is on her back and he' is on top of her he's holding her arms down at elbow with his hands.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 am

Neliel sighs and smirks. She leans forward to kiss Kaji while smiling. "Looks like you pinned me Mikoto-kun, how about some lunch and than more sparring?"
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 am

Kaji kisses her back, and then lets her go, gets up and puts a hand out to help her up "yea lunch sounds good, come on lets get dressed real quick, and head to the kitchen", kaji said as he grabbed up his clothes and put them on, he was hoping she would agree to put her clothes back on because despite the fact he tried to hide it her being naked was distracting the hell out of him.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

Neliel gets up and follows Kaji with the intention of getting dressed and having lunch. She wonders how the other Vaizards will feel if they knew she was here.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 am

Kaji heads back to his room so nel can get dressed, once she does so he leads her down a couple floors to the kitchen, where he begins to get some food out,"what did you want for lunch Nel, i can cook pretty well so i'll make whatever you want" kaji says as he starts to get a few pots down
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am

Neliel gets dressed and follows Kaji to the kitchen. "How about noodles I love noodles. Maybe sandwiches also? Or just make what ever I'm hungry Mikoto-kun?" Neliel looks at Kaji and her stomach growls loudly.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 am

"okay then" kaji says as he grabs a large pot and fills it with water, puts it over heats and adds fresh beef to it, covers the pot and lets it simmer, in the mean time he makes some noodles by mixing flour and egg into a dough and then uses a special tool to cut them into noodles, by the time that is does the water and beef have mixed quite well, so he adds the noodles and lets them cook for a while. once there done he grabs a couple of bowls and adds about the same amount to each bowl, and hands one to nel along with a fork. once she has hers he begins to eat.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 am

Neliel looks at the form not knowing how to use it. "Mikoto-san what is it this thing? I haven't seen anything like it before, can I get some chop sticks?" Neliel's face shows her confusion over the fork.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 am

"oh right, heh i got into the habit of using forks when i visited America, that was a long time ago though" kaji said as he handed nel a set of chopsticks and began eating again, he wondered what nel had planned for the after-lunch spar.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 am

Neliel accepts the chop sticks and begins eating happily. "What is a fork Mikoto-san? It sounds like some weird tool of war or something?" Neliel continues eating while at the same time she thinks about what to do for the next sparring match.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 am

"It's Americas equivalent to the chop stick, except they spear food on it in stead of using skill to pick it up." Kaji said as he finished his bowl
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

Nelile looks at Kaji in surprise. "They are unskilled at eating normally? I don't know if I'd want to go there, unless they have chop sticks. It seems weird to stick something into what your eating since it isn't meant to cut. Although I suppose if you go I'll have to watch your back, who knows what kind of people might be trying to get all to themselves." Neliel shows a bit of jealousy, but doesn't know it.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 am

"i guess you could see it that way, i dont plan on going back though, why would i have everything i need is sitting in the chair across from me" kaji said as he looked into her eyes
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

Neliel smiles at Kaji and disappears as she she sonidos behind him and gives him a big hug. "Your such a wonderful catch Mikoto-kun. I hope you never get tired of me. Although I know I tire you out a lot, but it's so much fun." Neliel sighs and absent mindedly runs the fingers of her right hand through his hair.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

Kaji shivers a bit as her hand goes through his hair, "im not tired out right now..." he said half joking, half serious just to see what she would say or do. he thinks about what she said a bit more, knowing he would never tire of her
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 am

Neliel kisses Kaji and continues hugging him. "We could do as we did before, or we could practice a different way. I'll leave it up to you Mikoto-kun." Neliel nibbles on Kaji's ear playfully.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

"well if we go back to my room things are gonna happen, if we go back to the training room there's a chance we'll get caught attacking each other naked, either way we'll be attacking each other naked." Kaji said contemplating the decision, he grabbed nel's hand and led here back out into the hall, and up to the floor the training room and his room were on, he led her, past the training room door and into his room, where he began kissing her passionately, "we'll still be sparring, sorta.".
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 am

Neliel follows Kaji into his room letting him close the door. She leads Kaji to his bed and has him sit down, she than gets on him with her legs wrapped around him.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 am

Before nel led him to his bed kaji slipped out of what clothes he had on. and sat down as nel sat on him wrapping her legs around him. he got an erection rather fast. he kissed her again as he slid into her all the way, a moan escaped him as he did so, he slowly began to thrust into her.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am

As Kaji thrusts into her she starts removing her outfit. Neliel starts kissing Kaji after she tosses her clothes to the floor behind her.Her fingers go through his hair knowing how much Kaji likes it. She also loves kissing his neck and nibbling on his ears.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:40 am