Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: The Sentinels Walk (private) Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, The Sentinels Walk (private) 2-13 Orihime Inoue The Sentinels Walk (private) 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: The Sentinels Walk (private) 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
The Sentinels Walk (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

The Sentinels Walk (private)

Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

The Sentinels Walk (private) Empty The Sentinels Walk (private)

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:01 am

A man was standing under the noon sun, enjoying the warmth it gave, he looked around to see the streets around him packed with pedestrians and cars, the warmth was making him drowsy, he yawned and at the same moment the wall of the building across the street exploded, kaji turned to see am average hollow with its claw on what was left of the building,kaji shrugged and drew his zanpactou, and in the blink of an eye the zanpactou was in the hollows face, and then his head was cleaved in two, kaji sheathed the sword as the hollow died and continued his walk, witch was really a patrol, but calling it such was far to formal for such a nice day.

Last edited by Kaji Mikoto on Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

The Sentinels Walk (private) Empty Re: The Sentinels Walk (private)

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 am

Neliel sonidos behind Kaji and outs her hands over his eyes playfully. "Guess who Kaji-san?" Neliel smiles as she covers Kaji's eyes wondering if he remembers her voice.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 am

Kaji blinked as nels hands were put over his eyes,"hello nel what brings you here?" kaji says without turning around or moving nels hands, a little relieved that his patrol would be livened up a bit now that he had someone to talk to
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 9:16 am

"I thought you could use some company out here. Also I live here now. We can hang out more often isn't that good news Kaji-san?" Neliel removes her hands from Kaji's eyes and sonidos in front of him so she can hugs him warmly. "So what's next Kaji-san? is there anywhere else to check or did you just finish your patrol?"
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 am

"Thats excellent news Nel" kaji said as he hugged nel back, and actually that was it for the patrol, the killing of that hollow i mean,and we can go where ever you want nel because i dont have anything important to do at the moment" Kaji said putting his hands behind his head
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 am

Neliel smiles and whispers into Kaji's ear "Lets go somewhere private and practice our hand to hand while naked. How does that sound?" Neliel pulls her head back enough to look into Kaji's face to see his reaction. Her eyes show her sincerity about what she just inquired about.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 am

Kaji slightly surprised whispered the reply "anywhere in particular you had in mind?" kaji said as he put his arm around her waist pulling her a little closer
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 am

"How about in your warehouse. If you want we can use unconventional moves while practice our hand to hand techniques. It should prove rather interesting to see which one of us ends up on top first." Neliel laughs playfully knowing Kaji should understand what she means. She follows Kaji when he heads out knowing they will both have fun with this.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 am

Kaji led nel through the crowded streets to the vizard warehouse, and into his room which was not the cleanest it could have been, but hey he's a guy, once they were inside he closed and locked the door, turned to nel, "so what did you have in mind?" he asked with a grin that said he knew exactly what she had in mind.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 am

Neliel removes her green outfit carefully and looks at him with obvious thoughts going through her mind. She than starts taking Kaji's clothes off "I think we should see who can mount the other first. Whoever loses does what ever the winner wants, does that sound fair Kaji?" Neliel knows that regardless of who mounts the other things won't really change. The only real purpose is to have sex, but Neliel wants to make this a sort of game.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am

"yes fair" kaji muttered as the last of his clothes were removed, and he pulled nel closer to himself kissing her Passionately, as he traced the tattoo on her back with his left index finger, his right hand holding her head loosely.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

Neliel returns the kiss just as passionately, although she uses the kiss to her advantage as she puts her right foot between Kajis legs in an attempt to trip him and land on top of him playfully. If she succeeds she plans on being on top and telling him what to do. Although she also thinks it may be more fun to let him pin here and be in control. Secretly she already she is going to let him pin her, but she has to make it look good.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

Kaji breaks the kiss to whisper in nels ear, "it wont be that easy". kaji moved his leg slightly to make sure nel couldn't knock him over, as he resumed kissing her just as passionately as before.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 am

Neliel starts using her her strength at 100% in her attempt to make it convincing that she wants to pin him and be in control. She knows she has to get him motivated enough to pin her but that is not an easy task. She continues kissing him just as passionately while trying to trip him. She even grabs his ass with her left hand for added distraction.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 10:32 am

Kaji felt his ass being grabbed,which just. and that nel was really trying to pin him, he broke the kiss, sighed, and wrapped his arms tightly around her and put all his weight behind pushing her backwards, onto the bed behind her, knowing full well she could turn it around and he could end up flat on his back pinned
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 am

Neliel opens her eyes wide as she goes down on the bed with Kaji on top of her. She sighs playfully "Looks like you pinned me Kaji. Now I have to do what ever you want me to." Neliel smiles as Kaji is on top of her.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

"i guess i did didn't i?" he said as he began to kiss her neck and slowly worked his way down to her left nipple, not giving her any "orders" yet not giving her any restrictions either, he wondered in the very back of his mind how she would interpret that
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 am

Neliel runs her fingers through Kaji's hair as he sucks on her left nipple. She does her best to turn him on any way she can. She rubs her lower legs against Kaji's thighs gently eventually wrapping them around his back. Her feet touch together every so often as she tries to get him as aroused as possible.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 am

A shiver ran down kaji's spine as her hand went through his hair, it always turned him on when girls played with his hair, and they always did for some reason. he slowly began to work his way back up, to nels mouth where he began to kiss her again, while he slowly slid his "manhood" into her until it was all the way in.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

Neliel closes her eyes and moans as Kaji's manhood enters her.She wraps her legs around his waist and crosses her ankles together trying to make sure he stays in place. She starts moving her hips to help him as he takes in which ever way he wants to, slow and gentle or rough and fast. She continues running her fingers through his hair as well as rubbing his back and chest. She moans a lot as her body begins to feel warmer.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 am

Kaji's movements began to move in rhythm with nels, as he let a moan escape him, and began to kiss her neck as he felt her rub his skin and run her hands through his hair.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 am

"Kaji it feels so good. Please go faster Mikoto-kun, I want you to cum in me." Neliel licks Kaji's ear and nibbles on it as well. Her breathing starts becoming heavier and her moaning gets louder. "Can we do this all day please? I haven't been with anyone in a long time, I want to be yours for as long as you will have me Mikoto-san."
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 am

"as long as you like nel" He said as he sped up the rhythm, his own breathing getting heavier he moaned as nel nibbled his ear, and he continued to keep the rhythm trying to prolong it as long as he could.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am

Neliel tries to do her best to make Kaji cum as fast as possible knowing he is trying to prolong doing so. Neliel squeezes her legs and thighs together as tightly as she can without causing Kaji to be uncomfortable. She kisses him using her tongue hoping he likes it. She also starts running the fingers of both her hands through his hair as well rubbing and gently clawing at his back. Her boobs rub against Kaji's chest as the sides of her arms rub the insides of Kaji's arms and the sides of his chest. Neliel starts shuddering as she begins to have her first orgasm.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 am

as nel did everything she could to make him cum faster, it was working quite well as Kaji gave one last strong thrust and came inside of her. he moaned as his fluid filled her, and as his breathing became heavier and he began to kiss her neck again, "so whats next?" he whispered in her ear as he slowly began to withdraw his manhood from her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:57 pm