Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 2-13 Orihime Inoue The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

The Sentinels Walk (private)

Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sentinels Walk (private)

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 am

Neliel closes her eyes and moans as Kaji soaps her up to wash her off. On instinct she reaches out and strokes Kaji's manhood as he washes her body. She smiles at him knowing he must be having a hard time controlling himself. She decides to test how much control he has just for fun.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 9:15 am

Kaji decided it was time to wash nels hair, so he wet her hair and worked on lathering the shampoo, which was difficult because nel was stroking him throwing his concentration off he did his best and rinsed her hair and then repeated the process, then he added the conditioner and let it sit for a few minutes.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 am

Neliel keeps her eyes closed as Kaji washes her hair. She wonders how he is going to make sure to get everything out of her hair because of her Arrancar mask. However she can tell he is doing okay at resisting his urges, so she takes a firm hold of his manhood and starts gently tugging on it giving him a hand job.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 9:34 am

Kaji rinses her hair of the conditioner while letting a moan escape as nel begins to give him a handjob, not able to hold himself back any more he grabbed nel around the waist and positioned her in his lap. he then rammed his manhood into her, thrusting repeatedly and quickly .
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 9:42 am

Neliel smiles hugs Kaji tightly as he takes her in the bath tub. She kisses and sucks on his neck, periodically licking and nibbling on his left ear. Neliel moans a lot when her mouth isn't busy nibbing, sucking or kissing Kaji.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 am

Kaji continued to thrust faster and faster into nel, he moaned as nel nibbled on his ear , and he could feel himself getting close to cumming but he tried to prolong it again, even though he knew nel wouldn't let him
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 am

Neliel Feels Kaji speed up but the slipperiness of the bath tub keeps her making Kaji cum faster. She feels her body tingle and she buries her face in Kaji's left shoulder.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 10:09 am

Kaji thrust one last time before cumming inside nel, moaning loudly as he did so. he leaned forward and kissed her passionately.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 am

Neliel cums as Kaji does and she keeps her face buried in his shoulder as she shudders violently. She knows he feels it and she know it will happen again in the future. Neliel cuddles Kaji runs her fingers through his hair out of habit, she also nibbles his left ear and sticks her tongue in it to see how he reacts to that.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Fri May 28, 2010 8:33 am

Kaji felt nel's tongue in his ear and a weird shiver went through his body, it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't good, he found it hard to describe really, "What exactly did you just do nel?" he asked laughing a bit before he started kissing her neck again.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 am

"I out my tongue in your ear that's all. I was wondering if you would like that kind of thing, if not I won't do it anymore. However it seems you've become all sweaty again, I guess I'll have to wash you off again." Neliel starts washing Kaji again, partly because he needed it and partly because she wanted to.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 am

"it was an.... odd feeling, not bad just odd. and am i? wonder how that happened" kaji said as he let nel wash him and he went back to kissing her neck
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Fri May 28, 2010 9:12 am

Neliel smiles and continues washing Kaji. She scrubs his back gently causing her breasts to rub his face again. She knows this could go on forever, but it is so much fun. Neliel finds that washing him takes very little time though. "Lets dry off and do some real sparring now. But I still like the idea of doing it naked Kaji." Neliel smirks knowing that anything could happen while they spar.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

kaji gets out of the tub and grabs a towel for nel and one for himself, he holds it one out for nel, and begins to dry off once she takes it, "to be perfectly honest nel I'm exhausted. if you want we can spar first thing in the morning, and i also like the idea of sparring naked it would be, interesting". kaji finished drying himself off and waited for nels reply.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Neliel nods while drying off "In the morning than. In the meantime maybe we can see if we can resist the urge to have fun again and try sleeping tonight?" Neliel smiles with a knowing look on her face.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Kaji nodded and walked back into the bedroom where he put on a clean-ish pair of pajama shorts,"hope you dont mind i never sleep completely naked" he said as he sat on the bed waiting for nel to join him
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 12:43 pm

'I think it's kind of cute actually. Who knows maybe that will change someday, Although I think I will try something new. I always slept fully clothed, but now that I can sleep without worry of being jumped I'll just stay as I am. Besides only you can jump me in my sleep Mikoto-kun, and you can jump me any time you want to." Neliel leans in and kisses Kaji before hopping into bed.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Kaji smiled a little, "does this mean you'll be sleeping here from now on?" Kaji said as he kissed her back and layed down next to her his arm around her waist holding her close feeling her skin against his.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

"Yes it does unless you want me to sleep elsewhere Mikoto-kun?" Neliel turns to face him as they lay in bed. She kisses him again happily while playing with his chest and running her fingers through his hair gently.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 1:04 pm

"i'd be sad if you slept anywhere else" kaji said after he kissed her back, he smiled as she ran her hand through his hair, "you know we'll never get any sleep if you keep doing that" he said as he kissed her again
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Neliel sighs and rolls onto her back pulling Kaji on top of her. "Will this work better Mikoto-kun?" Nelliel smiles hoping he says yes.

Last edited by Neliel Tu Oderschvank on Sat May 29, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

kaji is slightly surprised as he his pulled on top of her,"you were planning this all along weren't you? he said as he kissed her again, intentionally avoiding her question.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Neliel giggles "That's what is so wonderful about you Mikoto-kun, it isn't easy to get one past you. Of course I was planning this." Neliel wraps her arms around Kaji hugging him lovingly.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Kaji tries to hug her back the best he can given his current position. he meant to roll over and lay next to her but he didn't have the energy, so he just fell asleep with his head buried in her breasts, just before he did so he muttered a quiet goodnight
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Neliel pulls the blankets over herself and Kaji and closes her eyes to get some sleep. With Kaji sleeping where he is she feels content and happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:28 am