Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 2-13 Orihime Inoue The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

The Sentinels Walk (private)

Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

The Sentinels Walk (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sentinels Walk (private)

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 12:13 pm

"You can keep going can't you? It feels so good, don't stop I think I'm going to...." Neliel starts cumming again as Kaji starts pulling out.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm

"of course i can just give me a minute" he said as his mouth found her nipple again,his left hand groping her other breast, and his right hand found her clit and he began to rub it slowly.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Neliel feels another orgasm start up before the last one ends. She moans louder and continue to shudder while getting louder.She begins breathing heavier than before and almost sounds like she is about to hyperventilate. Her face is a pale pink and starting to become a slightly darker shade of pinkish red. Neliel starts feeling multiple orgasms which is something new for her, She hopes Kaji never gets tired of her.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaji was fully erect again, "so how do you want it this time? kaji said as he continued to rub her clit a little faster.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 1:03 pm

"let me get up I'll turn over for you okay? You can take me while I'm on my hand and knees." Neliel gets on her hands and knees and she prepares to help Kaji enter her again. "You can play with my breasts easier this way while you fuck me Mikoto-san, please be as rough as you want with me okay?"
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Kaji gets behind nel and sticks his Manhood into her from behind rather quickly and begins to move his hips in rhythm speeding up much more quickly this time, as he groped her breasts.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 1:29 pm

"Mikoto-san your so good at this, I just want to be like this forever. Make me your girl friend Mikoto-san and I'll let you do this to me any time you wish. This is better than I have ever felt before, please make me feel this way when ever you desire." Neliel begins breathing heavily again knowing she is about to cum. She lowers onto her face to try being quiet and she helps Kaji squeeze her breasts even harder as she begins to cum.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Kaji came just as nel did his fluid once again filling her, his breathing was heavy again, but he managed to say,"yes you can be my girlfriend nel" as he pulled out of her and layed down on his back catching his breath.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Neliel feels happy and she lays next to Kaji for awhile. "I will try to make you happy as often as I can Mikoto-san." After resting for a while Neliel gets off the bed and turns Kaji so his legs hang off the side of the bed. She puts his manhood in her mouth and begins sucking on it. She goes as slowly and gently as she can trying to make Kaji hard again.Once Kaji is hard again she climbs on him and puts him back in. She starts doing all the work for him this time as her breasts bounce against his face.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Kaji moans a little as she sucks on his manhood, then a little more as she mounts him. "it feels so good nel please dont stop" he said as her breasts were bouncing against his face.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Neliel continues doing all the work for Kaji she kisses him deeply and goes back to having her breasts bounce against his face. "Mikoto-san you can play with my breasts and do what ever you wan to with hem, it's okay." Neliel feels like she is about to cum again.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Kaji Kisses her back just as deeply and begins to grope her left breast as he sucks on her right nipple, he could feel himself getting close to cumming again
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Neliel continues bouncing on Kaji as he plays with her left breast and sucks on her right nipple. She begins to cum but keeps up the pace she had earlier, in fact she speeds up as she shudders on top of him.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Kaji felt it as nel came and instead of slowing down like he thought she would she sped up,her increase in speed and her cumming drove him over the edge. he moaned as he came and for the third time his fluid filled her, his manhood throbbing in ecstasy.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Neliel collapses on top of Kaji feeling rather tired. She kisses him and tease his chest with her right hand. She sighs as she looks in Kaji's eyes happily wondering what is on his mind.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Kaji kisses her back and teases her left nipple a little bit with his left hand, "so are you 100% pleased or do you need another round?" kaji asked as he began to tease the other nipple
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

"As good as you are how could I not want more?" Neliel smiles at Kaji obviously very happy. "Lets rest a bit more first though, I don't want to make you over do it. You do need some rest as do I Mikoto-san." She kisses him and runs her fingers through his hair again.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 3:08 pm

"i thought so" kaji said as he pulled himself out of her and layed down next to her holding her close, they rested like that for a while, after an hour or so, kaji got up and put his head between her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit and pussy
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Neliel feels herself getting wet as Kaji uses his mouth on her clit. She runs her fingers through Kaji's hair knowing he likes it while she holds his head in place gently.She also puts her legs over his shoulders trying to make sure he has easy access.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Kaji felt her get wet, and starts focusing on her clit with his tongue as he sticks two fingers inside her and begins thrusting them in and out, getting faster the longer he did so
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Neliel moans loudly as Kaji fingers her while using his tongue. She starts shuddering as she starts to orgasm several times in a row.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 am

kaji thrusts her faster and faster adding a third finger, while he continues to lick and play with her clit, tasting her juices, while doing this his left index finger found her "other hole" he pushed it in slowly at first then all the way in, "have you ever had it in the ass nel?" he said as he started thrusting into both holes
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 am

Neliel makes weird face "N-n-not there it hurts." Neliel squirms a bit "Please do it anywhere else but there?"
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 5:15 am

"ok i won't do it there" Kaji said pulling his finger out of her ass once he realized that it was hurting her, he immediately went back to work on her clit and pussy trying to make her forget the pain, he continued to thrust three fingers in her pussy while licking her clit, tasting her juices again.
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 23, 2010 5:27 am

Neliel feels better when Kaji goes back playing only with her pussy. She feels much better and squirms for a different reason now. She begins to feel a bit playful as she squirms. As she begins to orgasm again she begins to think about how she can make Kaji happy at the same time, but she decides to wait until he is finished with what he is doing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 pm